Monday, March 05, 2007

I simply must start


decorating the cake
Originally uploaded by
stacy d.

Okay, I've had every intention of getting this blog going... honest. I've likely been waiting for something really profound to hit me, something I simply 'must' blog for the world to read. It's clear that's not going to happen.

So here I am, 2007 Q1 making my first blog post.

What's it about?

BACON.

Anyone who knows me well, knows of my love for bacon. Although lately, I've been trying to cut back on indulging my cravings for bacon and (where possible) trying to stick to reasonable bacon portions. Yeah, the days of frying and eating a lb of bacon are over (well.... maybe).

I also have a strong love for all things flickr and discovered just this morning the perfect group to bring my passions together...

Bacon! All bacon, all the time

So yeah, I totally have to get taking some bacon photos of my own to add to the pool.


1 comment:

Michael said...

Mmmmmm...bacon....