Tuesday, March 20, 2007

when you wish you had your camera...

I get so bothered by those times I wish I had my camera on me, but don't! Aaaaaaah. Take yesterdat morning - I'm driving to work and move towards the pedestrian bridge on 16th Ave and 19th Street NE I look up and see a rather larger banner hanging down and facing traffic. "Nana Ebu is a motherf#*king cheating prick" and then a whole bunch of smaller writing, likely outlining the details of his indiscretions.

Makes ya wonder, eh? This Nana Ebu must be a real prize, as must the woman he scorned. Such drama. On one hand I really wanted to take a photo, simply because I couldn't believe someone had made this HUGE banner and actually gone out and hung it for all to see. I was just dying to show my flickr peeps. But on the other hand, I'd hate to spread that around the internets when I don't know these people or the story behind it. So I'll just blog it instead! It made me chuckle though. I wonder how many phonecalls Nana got about it?

1 comment:

kelsey said...

Brilliant! I love random acts of strangeness